Friday, April 12, 2013

Shamrocks and Shenanigans


Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.


This will be a random one, so hold on to your helmets.

I rode the Whitewater Center again yesterday with much better results.  Hit Goat Hill and enjoyed every second of it.  There was one option I did not enjoy.  As you climb Goat Hill you eventually get up towards the top and you can go left to continue climbing before heading down, or you can go right to just head down.  I hit left cause I wanted to go all the way, and it was fun until you hit the bottom and it spit you out on a clear dirt path that went straight back up.  After climbing Goat Hill the last thing you want to do is climb STRAIGHT UP.  Whatever, I did it... and for all the whining, I probably will continue to do that and then hit the fun decent.

I hit up everything USNWC had to offer (I think) and then stopped back at the parking lot to see if I wanted to go back out for more.  After drinking more water and waiting and thinking, I decided to just head home.  I was suddenly feeling like it was a Rhode Island kind of day.


Unfortunately my local beer acquisition station was out of Gansett... what can I say, sometimes we buy them out... so I grabbed a local faithful (or two) - Olde Meck Copper 

CM don't care, they'll sell what they want however they want.
While I was searching the Gansett, to no avail, the mood struck me and I went a little House of Pain on things.
Check out that sweet apron in the background that my brother got me for my birthday
The Dennis Leary intro is worth a watch if you aren't in the mood for the entire video, very old school MTV.





Ok, so now the REAL video of the day, let's try to bring things back to biking in some sense.  I need to get a cycling cap since I don't want this to happen again.


  So who better to get a cap from than good old Walz Caps.


I'm thinking this
or this


No comments:

Post a Comment