Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Learned

Not only was the Tour de Charlotte fun, but it was educational too!

During the ride we hit up some greenway that I hadn't ridden before.  To be honest, I haven't really hit up any greenway in Charlotte yet... I typically just stuck to the streets.  While on the road bike I'll probably always stick with the streets, but on those rides where I'm riding to the trail the greenways might be helpful.  We did hit a section that I could likely incorporate into my ride out to Renni, and also out to Trailblazer meetings, so that is cool!

No, I'm not a Michigan fan.....


I need a cycling hat.



Being out all day on such a beautiful sunny day I definitely got some sun.  Red arms, nose... and "speed stripes" on the head.  Time to get myself a cycling cap for under the helmet!

On Sunday, I did a little trail work.  I've got to say that I'm pretty psyched about what's been going on out in the woods!  I'll fill you in on that tomorrow... it's raining, so I'll need something to talk about since there will probably not be a night ride tonight - BOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment