Friday, January 3, 2014

Crushed

Yesterday I didn't sleep well. Lots of tossing and turning, getting over heated, crazy wrestless dreams, and a dog snoring that further frustrated the scenario. By the end my workday yesterday my throat felt a bit sore. 

This morning I awoke to a full on sore throat. Exactly what I need going into tomorrow's race...  Never mind the worry about temperature/what to wear, the unknown level of the creek crossing, the fact that I haven't been riding at all leading up to this, and that I have a 5ish hour drive after work today, blah. Illness of any kind isn't going to serve me well on the course. 

All I can do is stay hydrated today, pop throat lozenges and hope for the best as I hit the road as soon as I get out of work. Fingers crossed that things look (feel) better in the morning. 

On the bright side, I did just crush a level of candycrush that I've been stuck on for a little bit, so that's sonething...  Oh, thanks Annie for getting me addicted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment