Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First

Running late and had to load up the bike so no time to wrap up the Tour today... my bad.

Today is the first day of April, which brings us the start of 30 Days of Biking.  More than anything else it's a personal challenge to stop making excuses and get on your bike everyday.  There is no requirement as to what type of riding, how far, or how hard... just spin them wheels!!  Luckily for me today coincides with our Tuesday social ride, so that makes the kick off pretty easy.

Being the first day of April also brings pranks - it's April Fools Day.  I haven't pulled an April Fool's prank in a very long time... my 3rd grade prank is the only thing that stands out in my mind right now.  Coming in from recess I grabbed some earthworms and put them on my teacher's desk.  Kinda out of left field for me, but it worked.  Not only did it scare my teacher, but I wasn't even a suspect!  Of course I came clean when others got blamed for it.

Anyway, here is something that isn't a joke - it's going to be in the mid-high 70s today.  We have plenty of sweet riding down here in North Carolina, come on down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment