Friday, December 14, 2012

a cat?

Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.


The HiFi is back and ready to go.  Although, looks like the bottom bracket and fork will need a little extra love in the near(ish) future.

Tonight is a birthday dinner for Annie's dearest friend, and Saturday Sean and I will get out for a ride... somewhere.  Maybe we'll do a little "training" over at Renni... or maybe we'll do a proper ride out at Uwharrie... I guess it all comes down to how well I behave at this celebration.

If you can believe it, I almost forgot about this song...


While that was "bike related," this will not be...
well, if we stretch real far there is a strand of "bike" connected - I stole this from Dicky's media assault over on the facebook.
I don't know about you but I absolutely LOVE this.

Seriously.

26+ minutes of delight!

On the flip side, Annie hates it.  So I don't get to blast it all day everyday like I want.  I do, however, wish the cat did a bit more, but I'll settle for the sweet music.  (And fart sounds... digitized farting is the new auto tune)



No comments:

Post a Comment