Thursday, May 17, 2012

it's on!

Finally the weather has turned!!  I'm hitting the trails (which trails, I dunno yet) after work and just letting it rip.  I'm psyched to get some dirt under the tires again!!  So now it's decision time... where to ride?

Today

May 17

71°F/46°F

Sunny

Chance of rain:10%


Fri
May 18


71°/47°

Mostly Sunny

Chance of rain:0%

Sat
May 19

77°/53°

Sunny

Chance of rain:0%


Sun
May 20

79°/55°

Sunny

Chance of rain:0%


Mon
May 21

71°/59°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain:10%


So it looks like I should be able to get in some good riding over the next couple of days.... I'm back!!

At some point I'm going to have to get a new tire for the front and throw the ignitor back on the rear so I can save the ones I currently have on there for when I'm racing again...  And of course, FINALLY get it back to a tubeless set up - just need to get some tape.  Although the stans rim strips work great... I don't like the idea of them if I would ever need to throw a tube in there during the race - just one more step to get them off and a tube in.

But forget all that for now, I'm going riding!!  (as soon as work is over, the waiting is going to kill me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment