Wednesday, May 9, 2012

coffee is the devil

The rain that started the day yesterday never really stuck around...  and I still didn't get a ride in.  The "high" of closing on a deal shifted to the reality that soon we would be on to a whole new adventure in our life.  It's exciting, but a little nerve wracking at the same time.  Things are coming together exceptionally well, so there really isn't much to complain, or even really be concerned, about.

Annie and I are extremely fortunate to be in the situation we find ourselves.  To have the chance to make a major life change with relative ease...  Don't mean to brag, but it's exciting!!

Yesterday I had a strange hankering for coffee.  Nothing fancy, just instant crap at home.  But I had a cup. 


I didn't think it was too late (the caffeine gets me real wired)... but I guess it was as I wasn't able to get to sleep until after 3 am... with a 5 am wake up time (the magic of snooze allowed me to sleep until 6) that means I'm a waste today... and of course the weather continues to be a downer.

I'll get back on the bike again someday... I'm really starting to worry I won't be able to get consistent again until after the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment