Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time to work

After waiting "patiently" all day yesterday, my bleed kit finally arrived... right before Annie would be getting home.  That left me with no time to bleed the brakes on the Glow Worm, or more likely - screw it up a time or two before getting it right.

As such, that is what I will be doing this morning in hopes that I will finally be able to get out for a ride this afternoon.  With the instructions, videos that can be found online, and having "helped" 3G (Good Guy Greg - yeah, I just gave a nickname to a nickname) do it on the initial build I'm fairly confident that I will be able to get the job done this morning.

And THEN I will hopefully have something a little more thrilling to talk about - like how my legs fall off because I haven't ridden in forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment