Friday, June 7, 2013

Slow

Better slow than never, right?

Isn't that how it goes?

I dunno, that's how it seems down here anyway.

We are settling into the house - read: still have boxes of stuff everywhere.  And I FINALLY heard back from a job I applied to a while back (going through two interviews and reference check) and was offered the job on Wednesday!!  YAY!!

New house + new job = good start!!

The only downfall right now is that I have already missed one "scheduled" race and I have another this weekend that I "should" race.  At this point I'm not sure how likely it is that I will be lining up for the start?  I'm not feeling that the chance of me showing up is overwhelming by any means.  That has to do with a number of things... not having ridden in a bit (I fault both the move and the weather on that one), still so much to do around here to get this place in order, etc.

That then leads to the quandary of: do I make up these (potentially) two missed races by picking up farther away races, or do I just race a shorter series?

I need to show both the Glow Worm and the HiFi some wrenching love before I do much of anything anyway... but again, the bike room needs some love so that it can even function as a bike room.

I'm running in circles right now, but I know there is a turn off somewhere up ahead.

(No Media Friday, deal with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment