Monday, June 3, 2013

sporadic

House move is underway.  In fact, that was what the weekend was about.  That is what this week will be about.  Internerd service won't be up until Wednesday?? so blogs won't be this week.  Well, at least until Thursday.

Rides may not be this week either as I tweaked my back lifting the heavy shit with my back and not my legs.  Yeah yeah yeah, I know better.  And I DO!!  But my brother kept f'n with my head by repeatedly reminding me to "remember, lift with your back."  Apparently I listened.  So, we'll see how that goes.

On the bright side, I have the water feature to play with


it's surprisingly calming and fun to mess with it.

Or, I could just see what kind of trouble I can get into with this...


Don't worry, I'll be sure to record the event for evidence awesomeness!  Note to self... work on my will BEFORE playing with the found flamethrower.

No comments:

Post a Comment