Friday, August 15, 2014

like a glove

Media Fridays
We'll posts videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.

I forgot to mention (I think I forgot to mention) that soon after we left for Copper Harbor I had an icky feeling that I left my brand new gloves at home.  When we got to our free camp site I checked... no gloves.  Annie confirmed for me that they were indeed sitting on the dining room table.


Luckily for me I had opted to leave my old, smelly, shredded gloves in the pterydactyl for "emergencies" (aka - I never throw stuff away even when I should).  So I guess that paid off...

Since I didn't get to utilize my fully functional new gloves for SSUSA I figured I'd start the weekend early last night and put them to good use.


It felt good knowing my Jameson was safe in my gloved hand.

Since I will be sidelined with injuries and won't be able to ride this weekend, tear it up for me, will you?


No comments:

Post a Comment