Friday, November 22, 2013

mmmmm mountains!

Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.

It's fall... it's mountain time.  D-Wayne proposed a ride out at Bent Creek on December 1st.  I said yes... cause I should see how my legs will stand up to real climbing on the Glow Worm.  This morning I realized that is next weekend!!  Wow, November just flew by!  This weekend I think I'll get the 20 on there and start hammering some hills around these parts.

Get yourself out in the leaves and pedal your ass off... Thanksgiving is coming, so start earning those calories now!  I guess it's high time I start thinking about some of these mountain events...




Oh yeah, and then there is this.... Timmy Anderson of the Faster (red) Mustache crew.


You are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment