Thursday, January 3, 2013

13

It's a new year.

A lot of people have/are doing year in review deals.

I'm not.
 
I've also noticed that a lot of people on the facebook have done "2012 had it's ups and downs but looking forward to 2013" type updates.

What's up with that?

2012 was a big year in a lot of ways - not necessarily in the bike realm for me.

But, there is no time to look back, considering my first race of 2013 is in two weeks A WEEK!!  See, it's already sneaking up on me!  Having a winter series to race also means that this will be my biggest year racing yet (as determined by number of races... hopefully in performance as well, but we shall see).  So I'm "excited."  Not thrilled with where I am physically for the races, but hey, it will be a kick in the pants to get my training on I suppose.

I'm excited to race this year.  I'm also excited because the One9 is slowly coming together.  That's right, I've acquired some bits for the build.  I'm still waiting on one more package, so details will likely be leaked next week.  I won't have it running for the winter series probably, at least the start... and thus, won't likely race it even if it is up and running during the series.

Anyway, new year, odometer is reset, time to start grinding away those miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment