Thursday, June 16, 2011

RIDE ON!

So yeah, I came out with the Kingdom Trails news early, and now there is nothing left.  All focus is on this weekend.

This week has been long... already.  I've been under the weather, and the weather itself has been crappy.  I haven't ridden this week, and haven't tried out camera angles or ensured snug camera attachment yet... Wednesday the weather turned and things look amazing again.  I'm feeling progressively better, and the forecast for this weekend in East Burke, Vermont is looking more favorable for riding.


    • Friday

      Jun 17

      A couple of showers77° Lo 54°RealFeel®83° / Lo 55°more
    • Saturday

      Jun 18

      Chance of a shower78° Lo 45°RealFeel®76° / Lo 41°more
    • Sunday

      Jun 19

      Partly sunny and breezy76° Lo 47°RealFeel®73° / Lo 46°more



The pterodactyl is going in for some drive train action!!  When it rains it pours... again this is covered under warranty so it is "free" in the sense of cash monies, but takes up my damn time and causes me to worry that it wouldn't get done in time for the trip.... Feeling shit vibrate on the highway with thoughts of a universal coupling flying off is not comforting on a 3 hour trip...  So this afternoon I'll skip out of work early to get that bad boy remedied.

Yeah... this was boring.  Hopefully the prospect of a World Premier Team Dild's Grill video coming at you next week will hold you over.  If not, feel free to yell at me in the comments section.  It will probably make me sad for a second, but then I'll remember that I had nothing to write about because I'm going to kill some trails this weekend and I'll be ok.

Side note:  Got our NEMBA memberships in the mail yesterday.  Also got a copy of Singletracks with our welcome packet which included a nice list of weekly group rides.  I'll be checking some of those out in the weeks to come for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment