Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Ride

Yesterday I had to run a few errands as Annie was preparing for the big turkey day and it blew my mind each time someone would end our transaction with "have a wonderful/great/happy Thanksgiving."  I mean, I knew it was coming but it hadn't yet clicked that it was THIS week!

So, in honor of the mass amount of food to come... Happy Thanksgiving!!

"Don’t let your kids become Butterballs, get them on a Strider!"
Believe it or not I found that picture (and caption) on "The Official STRIDER Blog."

So, I hope everyone has some rides lined up to help you enjoy (guilt free) the gorging that is sure to come.  I will be visiting the in laws, so I'll be riding some WV trails.  I know of one local I can ride... and one a little drive away... and that should probably be enough to get the job done.  

So, with Thanksgiving upon us I'll probably be MIA till next week.  Maybe not... we shall see.  But if I am, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving filled with food, family, and fun.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment