Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a half day at school today.  And that half day was halved again so we could have a staff vs student volleyball game and a staff vs staff volleyball game (classic guys vs girls).  I was actually quite frustrated leaving school today.  Not so much because of losing - which we did... but because I didn't get enough!!  I wanted to play more!!  I'm not a super competitive guy, but I do like to compete... hence racing.

Every time we do a staff vs student contest I instantly want to get a team going and play in a league... whether it be hockey or volleyball, heck I'd settle for bowling!!  But maybe during this off season joining some sort of adult league is what I need??  Although, risk of injury is a factor here... who knows?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!!  I've got so much to be thankful for it's almost ridiculous.  But the big one, the one that really ties everything else together, would be my wonderful wife.  I honestly don't know where I'd be without her.  Thanks Annie for helping me be the man I am today, love you!

Now go eat some good food and ride some great trails this holiday weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment