Friday, April 15, 2011

Media Fridays
We'll posts videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.

Here is a video from the race in 2008.  Course is a bit different this year, but you get an idea for it.




And then some inspirational music... probably along the lines of what I might be playing in my head while racing.





What I like about it (for riding purposes) is that the music is driving forward, but the vocals are calming... hopefully a nice mix that will keep me going, but more importantly, keep me calm and within my zone.


PS.  Thursday - feeling better.
Today - staff vs. student floor hockey game... keep my mind off the race.
I'm excited to see what happens - looks like maybe rain Saturday evening, but hopefully none on Sunday.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment