Thursday, March 17, 2011

If you can dodge a wrench...

Leaving the gym today someone was cooking, and my legs definitely smelled it!








Remember when Dwayne Johnson was The Rock?  And how he would ask "Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?"?  Yeah, well apparently I remember and that is all thanks to a kid we called "butters."  See Butters used to love that stuff and would constantly watch it... anyway, for some strange reason I thought of this while leaving the gym and thinking how every muscle in my legs were definitely feeling used.
AND


Dodgeball tournament tomorrow.  The kids are pumped, but we'll see who gets the last laugh.  Actually, during my whole Rock flashback I had the horrible thought that I could end up with some lame ass injury due to this whole shindig.


Which reminds me of the most... the most... well just watch it.  
COME ON KATIE!!








Media Friday on the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment