Friday, October 11, 2013

The Brawl


Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.


Up at 3am... tried to go back to sleep for about 30 minutes, it wasn't happening... so I got up.  Thoughts of things I needed to do before heading down to the coast were running through my head, compounded with all the crap I need to get done at work today....  On the bright side, I did find this


Yup, I did get a little sample in a swag bag that I got at a race earlier this year... so my butt will be silky smooth as I pedal around the woods for 6 hours tomorrow.

I found a little video from the Brawl last year.



Oops, wrong brawl.  Here is the real one.

Brunswick Brawl 2012 from Sir Bikes on Vimeo.

I'm "excited."  I'm sure you are too!  Never fear, I'll tell you all about how it goes next week, cause after all... that's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment