Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Come on USPS

As of this morning I'm still without my Snake.3 cog. Delivery date was and still is yesterday!


We are finally getting a chance to have our group ride again tonight (as long as the trail cooperates and is open to ride).  Since I work pretty much next to our intended ride spot I was looking forward to getting there early to get the legs used to residing in spin city with the new Ferris wheel installed. But since USPS has it's head up it's ass it looks like I will run home, install the new cog (assuming it shows up today) and haul ass back out to the trail. 

Whatever. 

Today has already started all screwed up. I dreamt that I hadn't set my alarm and I woke up 10 minutes before my secondary alarm time - set that alarm and went back to sleep. But it was one if those completely real feeling dreams, so I was wicked surprised when my alarm went off at 5:00. Sweet. I reset my alarm for the back up time and went back to my crazy dreamland.

Bring on today - I've already time traveled.

Lets hope the postal service doesn't push me to see what other superpowers I can get my hands on if they don't get me my cog, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

still wearing a helmet...




No comments:

Post a Comment