Friday, June 14, 2013

Just the start


Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.


It's Friday already!  I heard TheMutt is going on a short ride tomorrow, I might have to check it out.  We have some folk coming by to see the new place and then hit up lunch.  But that should still leave me time to see the happening, take some photos, maybe even ride a little.

The Glow Worm still needs to have it's brakes bled as they continually get softer and softer.  Maybe' I can get to that today... or maybe I just ride soft brakes tomorrow.  Again, building a bike sans beer just leads to problems down the road.

Anyway, sounds like they've got big plans down in Alabama... might have to check it out one day.  They've "only" got 25 miles so far, but it looks like a sweet 25.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment