Friday, December 20, 2013

It is here!!

Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.

I'll get into the details of everything next week, but I am too excited to get into the news part of things (which in itself is VERY exciting in itself!!).  In the meantime, feast your eyes on my new Asylum Meuse SSCX.

No build can begin without beer - I've learned the hardway...

Naked and sexy


Look at that, a little bit of NC right there in the bike - Cane Creek brake levers

Disc brakes... but not the kind that don't work - suckers!

With this fork I will discover new lands!

Interesting alternative to spacers...

For those that like the shifting... internal cable routing.  For my purposes - frame whistle!


After a shake down I will convert to tubeless (and if you missed it before, disc brakes)

Look at those curves!

comin' atcha!

Don't ask me where, but I'll be getting out today on this bad boy!











1 comment:

  1. Hot, hot, hot! If you are going to race that CX, make sure to have plenty of FRESH brake pads because as I found out the other day, you can blow through what you got in just one race!

    ReplyDelete