Monday, June 2, 2014

it's something

So last week I feel off of the blogisphere due to a conference I was attending.  Sure it was in Charlotte, and sure I could have gotten up early to blog.  But I didn't.  I slept in (since the conference was closer and started later than actual work).  So thank you for being so understanding.

Bombs exploded this morning, so a "real" post won't happen, but I feel so guilty about not posting last week that I'm here.  Briefly.

The other week I pulled out my sweet Southern Wheelworks t-shirt and noticed something.  Fading.


Will I stop wearing it.  NO.  Am I bummer.  Yeah.  

Annie knows how much of a bummer this is to me, so as she looked at my face (as I was looking in despair at my glorious t-shirt) "Well, I guess you'll have to get a new set of wheels."

She wasn't joking.

Bewildered I looked up at her.  "Huh?"

"You'll have to get a new set of wheels so you can get a new t-shirt, right?"

My face was likely enveloped with my smile - "SURE!"

Would I like a new wheel set - who wouldn't?  But I honestly don't need one and wouldn't know what I would get if I did have access to a new set.  I couldn't rightfully do it.  I let her know that I got the t-shirt separate from the wheelset, and that I could likely get another t-shirt (without buying a whole new wheelset).  But man... Just shows how lucky I am to have such a loving and supportive wife.  One that would let me get another wheelset just to get a t-shirt.  I do love me some t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment