Friday, May 2, 2014

What is a calendar?

Media Fridays
We'll posts videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.

Wow.

So we all know that keeping commitments straight is not my strong suit.  With a trip to WV this weekend I thought it might be a great opportunity to explore the Hilly Billy Roubaoix course a little to get an idea of what I'd be getting myself into in June. 


Then it dawned on me. I'll be in Aruba at some point in June... Checked with Annie, the keeper of my schedule, yup - we return on the 20th. Not gonna work. I mean, I guess I could drive the 5-6 hours up to Morgantown when we got off the plane and then race the next day, but let's face it, I'm no superman. 

Balls. 

Totally unrelated. My garmins "lost" ride data. I spun for like 30 minutes the other day while Annie was telling me about her day but that little computer is trying to tell me it didn't happen. Kinda blows. I mean, it was just me on the trainer, so I pretty much know what I did there, but makes me kinda nervous about actually losing a real ride where I would actual care about looking at my performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment