Thursday, August 15, 2013

working progress

Ok... so Team Dild's Grill has been kicking around the idea of putting a kit together for a while now.  We started designing a while back, but let things drop by the wayside.  Details such as cost and minimum order kinda put the damper on things.

Somewhat recently I met the man, the myth, the legend - D-Wayne.  He happens to do jerseys (amongst other things).  The Dild's Grill kit might have some life left in it.

To that end, I've been playing around with kit ideas.  D-Wayne, I will be in contact with you shortly about this.

If might want in, or want your name/company/product on our kit, get in contact with me.  Here are the first (VERY) rough sketches of Team Dild's Grill.

 
I'm also thinking of putting together a "special" kit just for the Glow Worm.


I already have plans for one "unofficial" sponsor - Southern Wheelworks.  Not so much as a sponsor, as I just support what Dustin is doing - and enjoying the wheels he built for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment