Thursday, May 2, 2013

plans

How does one come back from a post like the one we all experienced here yesterday?  I dunno.

I really don't know.

But, not knowing what I'm doing here hasn't stopped me before... soooooo.  Here we go.

The weather yesterday was "better" but still not hopeful.  I couldn't imagine trails would be good to go, so I didn't even look to see if there would be ride opportunities out there.  Apparently there were, and I missed out on the beer ride beer.  eh.  That's what happens when you get bored and lazy at work.

On a brighter note, we seem to have an opening date to this magical new Teeter that's been slowly growing down the street.  Yeah, it's exciting (or not).  But, it does bring us to my first plan.

And that plan is to utilize the 4300 by turning it into a grocery bike.


How will the transformation come about?  Yeah, I dunno.  Maybe I'll throw a rack and a basket on it.  Maybe I'll get a trailer.  Oh the possibilities.  We shall see.  But with the grocery store being so close, not to mention the CM, an errand bike would be nice.  Plus, it'd be nice to breath a little life back into the 4300 - since little wheels are silly for dirt applications and all.

The other plan... well, I'm not going to share that just yet.  It's a biggie, but not sure how close it is to being a real possibility, so I'll let it sit in the background for a bit.

Short and sweet.

Oh, and in case you are wondering - I haven't heard from Natalie Portman yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment