Friday, February 1, 2013

so yeah...


Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.

Yesterday I said I would today talk about what I'd be doing tomorrow and the day after...  no, I won't.  I forgot what day it was again, but now I remember.  It's Friday - and if you can read the bold big bit above, you know what that means.

Ok, even though I just directed your attention to the bit above, I'm going in a little different direction today.  THOM had face informed the world of a little event held by Roll It Forward (a sweet little initiative in good old Beaner).  On the page there is a video, that involves GIANT MONKEYS, bikes, and a very strange but catchy song.  Unfortunately, I couldn't manipulate the video in such a way as to present it to you here... so I will send you there.  If you would just be so kind to click the link.  


Well... since I couldn't provide the video entertainment here, I guess I'll give you a glimpse at what I'll be hitting up (with a gnar thrashing fu manchu) tomorrow.


Hopefully, there will be no crashing. (1:03)

No comments:

Post a Comment