Friday, December 7, 2012

Outshined

Media Fridays
We'll post videos or photos that will hopefully inspire trail shredding weekends.

Seems like it's been a while since I've done a true Media Friday, oops.  

Last night I went to the monthly Tarheel Trailblazers meeting and I must say, I was pretty impressed.  A HUGE difference from the NEMBA meeting I attended up in Boston.  I had to boogie on out of there as soon as it ended as Annie has a WICKED early interview this morning so I wanted to get home before she had to get to sleep.

Ok, to the media portion of our program...

Found this neat little video - almost feels like a music video - from an IMBA trail system out in Minnesota.




I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota... oh yeah - a little Soundgarden for you!


Soundgarden - Outshined by spotless-mind

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming out last night. I wondered why you disappeared so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry about that. Don't worry, I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete