Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Where it all began.

Well, where it began for my adventures in Charlotte at least...

Yesterday I finally got to ride Colonel Francis Beatty after the whole wheel mishap the other day.  I kinda wanted to hit up Poplar again, but figured Col. FB would be a nice warm up - so I'll probably hit Poplar today.

Way back on one of our visits to the Queen City Annie and I were able to take a peek at one of the summer series races.  It was held at... low and behold... Col. FB.  I wasn't able to partake in the racing, but I did post up for some pictures of the event.

Annie taking a picture of me taking a picture.

I do enjoy taking photographs of mountain bike races.  I'd say I enjoy racing a tad bit more though.  But for me, it's a great way to support all the other classes out there.  And who doesn't like a picture of themselves killing it (or getting killed) out there on the race course??

Since I'm not into, and will not (at this point)be into CX, maybe I'll support some locals out there on the course with some pictures.  Or maybe I'll just go enjoy the weather and ride in the woods...

Speaking of weather, high of like 71 during my ride yesterday - MINT!

P.S.  Maggie has her physical therapy today... should be finding out if we can finally bring the dogs down to NC or if we still have to wait.
Cause "taking a nap" is always better with the puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment