Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Warrior

Late post.

I'm off today as one of the puppies (Maggie) has an injury that needs attention, so I'll be taking her to the vet today.  Hopefully I'll be able to take Scout in as well for her yearly check up - two bird, one stone and all.

I won't go into the Rugged Maniac - Annie will have that covered.  I will say that I am super proud of her.  She kicked some major butt out there!!  So that was Saturday.

Sunday Annie's company was going to Six Flags for meeting some goals or whatnot and I was able to tag along.  It was fun, until lunch... then the food did not sit too well with me so I had to bow out of the afternoon roller coasters - really didn't feel like hurling all over the ride.  I remember when it DIDN'T cost $20 to park at Six Flags.  I remember when you didn't have to park ACROSS the road from the park.  I remember when it was Riverside!!  And there were only TWO, WOODEN roller coasters... ah I'm getting old...

So with Saturday and Sunday filled with driving and activities that meant no riding...  So I'm thinking Maggie felt bad for me, injured herself so I would be forced to take a day off to take care of her (which hopefully will be wrapped up by noon) all to give me time to ride!!  What a great dog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment