Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Distracting you with cuteness

Because I haven't been able to ride in a couple weeks due to friends visiting followed by a soaking wet weekend; I have nothing to talk about. Really. I can't think of one thing to share. I realize this makes me a pathetic blogger and more importantly, a lame rider.

So I am asking you to please excuse my lameness. Also, as an added attempt to keep you coming to the blog bonus for still checking in today, please enjoy these pictures I just found of my dog, Scout, when she was a puppy (and Michael when he had hair!).








Our old carpet before Scout ruined it, but we love her anyway!

















Intently watching our other dog, Maggie, while Michael...takes a nap? (I have no idea what Michael is doing in this one.)

















Staring right at me because Maggie was trying to get my attention. Look at the huge buddah belly!!




















Stealing Maggie's toys from the get go. I think this used to be a squirrel.










See, you totally forgot why you originally came to the blog today, huh? That's the power of puppies, my friends.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment